Sunday, December 2, 2012

12/2/12- It's beginning to looks a LOT like Christmas!!


It's already December 1st! I can't believe how this year has flown by. In just a few weeks, Santa will be making his annual appearance, bringing good little boys and girls all over the world items that they have waited for, and pretended to be good to receive!
(Yep! He'll be making a stop at my house too!)
With that being said, I am leaving my letter to Santa here on my blog!

Dear Santa,
I have been really good this year, okay well... partially good. I have worked very hard at channeling my emotions and feelings into my work thereby avoiding physically kicking someone's rear-end. That should earn me brownie points, right? 
So, I figured that I would post my Christmas list here on my brand-spanking new blog just in case you check it. I've narrowed it down substantially...
~ A Unicorn
~ A phone call from L.J. Smith
~ Terra Nova to come back on the air
~ Elena to get back with Stefan
~ Special fairy dust that makes mean people nice
~ A vampire of my very own
~ Zombie repellent, AKA Daryl!
~ Anything and everything to do with Monster High
~ Gerard Butler (Enough said!)
~ I want my team, The B-more Ravens to win the Superbowl
~ One of my books to hit the New York Times Best Seller's list!

Okay, so most of that list you can't really do, but maybe you could bring me this...
The only thing I want for Christmas is the health and well being for every man, woman, and child on the planet. I'm asking for peace on Earth this Christmas Santa. 
Thank you, and Merry Christmas!
Yours truly,
K.B. Miller, xoxo 

6 comments:

  1. Some awesome stuff on that list! I'd love a vamp of my own too! I hope you get most everything you want, mostly good heath & of course the best seller list :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your blog today and do you have an email update?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok my question is, why not a full book because i love it so much. a novella was just not enough for me lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I get that response a LOT! I guess the answer is because the novellas give you a deeper look into some of the secondary characters that you guys all love. The play a role in the main story, but are not the main story ;) That's why the get their own "little" books ;) Thank you for an awesome question! ~KB, xoxo

      Delete