Saturday, July 6, 2013

Under the Dome...

I've recently watched the first two (2) episodes of the highly anticipated mini series based on Stephen King's bestselling book, Under the Dome. I have to say, I effing loved it! I hadn't even purchased the book yet, but I rectified that little dilemma earlier in the week. I tried starting the book as a bedtime read, however it's proving difficult to put the book down. Now, while I think the book so far is good, it's definitely NOT King's best work. After reading The Langoliers, Salem's Lot, IT, Storm of the Century-- Under the Dome is sort of falling short of the thrilling twists that I'm used to while reading the Master's work. I'll leave a full review as soon as I'm finished reading. I'm also going to leave a review for the mini series as a separate review. <3


As always, until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I love the series, but the book did fall short of his normal work. I guess I always expect Stephen King to be the master of writing horror and expect nothing less. lol. I can not wait to read your review.

    ReplyDelete