Monday, December 9, 2013

My review of A Very Mystic Christmas by Belinda Boring

Join the holiday festivities by taking a magical trip down memory lane with author Belinda Boring's bestselling Mystic Wolves. 

In this heartfelt Christmas novella, readers can enjoy tender, funny, and swoon worthy moments with characters they've grown to love--memories such as "Ho, Ho, Who?", "Wish Upon A Star," and "Love, Santa." Also included are delicious recipes of treats that are guaranteed to make your mouth water! 

So, snuggle under a blanket before the fire, pour yourself a cup of steaming hot chocolate, and reminisce with Mason, Darcy, Devlin, Daniel, and Vlad.




My Review
5 Owls
I admit that I'm a bit biased, because I absolutely adore Belinda Boring and her Mystic Wolves series is my all time favorite books on smexy, swoony wolves <3 And, this little special gem is no different! I loved how we got recipes to go with our special Christmas stories of our favorite characters. I have to admit... Mason is still my swoony love <3

Stalkers Links

Purchase Links

As always, until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Awesome so glad you loved it. I laughed, cried throughout the whole book. Loved the characters more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have re-read it twice... Ah... Mason and Vlad. I need a cigarette again and a cold shower <3

    ReplyDelete