Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Here's to 2014!!

As I sit at my desk composing my thoughts, I'm thoroughly reflecting on the last twelve months. It has been an incredible journey of self-discovery and growth! I've learned so much about my strengths and weaknesses both as a person and an author. I had (notice this is past tense) a horrible habit of procrastinating. (I was terrified of success) I'm actually a really funny person, when I allow myself to be, and I really suck at writing erotica! <-- No joke!

I'm so glad that all of you have joined me on the ride this far. I hope that you'll continue, because 2014 is going to be even better!

Between new book projects, conventions and a few personal endeavors I'm honestly bouncing up and down with anticipation for this new chapter in my life to begin.

To each and everyone of you, I hope that the New Year brings you happiness, success and love.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


As always, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment