Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My review of Fat Chances by J.S. Wilsoncroft

Annie is a normal, overweight 18-year-old senior in high school, until she meets Cory, the sexy, super hot Zumba instructor that turns her life upside down. Plagued with extreme insecurity due to her excessive weight, Annie learns to love and to love herself. Through Cory, she learns that she is lovable.“Fat Chances” will warm your heart and reminds us all that it’s what’s in the heart, not on the body, that counts.


My Review
5 Owls
I really enjoyed Fat Chances! Normally, our main female characters are slim, fit, and unbeknownst to them, runway model gorgeous. Annie is not... at least not on the outside. A forced trip to a Zumba class is going to rock her world! To me, this book had a realistic quality that we should be instilling in our young ladies. You don't have to paint your face, starve, or be a Hollywood starlet to get the guy. Just be true to yourself, the way Annie was. She learned how to love herself, while being healthy, NOT anorexic. I loved the characters, and this world! Bravo J.S.!! I loved it!


Purchase Links


Stalker Links


As always, until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment