Thursday, November 26, 2015

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Yet another year has passed, hopefully finding each of us surrounded by the ones we love, and love us back. 
This time of the year always finds me fighting through mixed emotions. I miss my mom, but am also thankful for so many blessings that I've received.


I'm thankful for my family and friends.
I'm thankful for my improving health.
I'm thankful that I have a wonderful medical team.
I'm thankful for each and every one of you.
I'm thankful that I can write again.
I'm thankful for books to read and the ability to read them.
I'm thankful for each and every breath I take.
I'm thankful for my faith.
I'm thankful for our military.
I'm thankful for my life.


This Thanksgiving, as you sit around your bountiful table, please remember to say a prayer for our military and their families.

From our family to yours,
Happy Thanksgiving! 





As always, until next time...

1 comment: