Saturday, April 20, 2013

New Blog Layout!


It's not often that I sit and compose a blog post that is anything other than a review, but I felt this one was warranted :)

Over the course of the past few months, I have received countless emails and private messages providing opinions and support about the direction in which I was going to proceed with the "promotional" aspect of my writing career. Great, right? Well, the honest answer here is sometimes the advice actually was helpful, and yet other times... not so much. 

You see, the reason why some of you know who I am (and that's a small amount of you, LOL) is because of the Authors that came before me that promoted my work. I've always been a pay-it-forward kind of gal. However, at the same time I realize that I usually lack in the area of "Hey girl, you need to promote your work too" If you asked me if there was one thing that I totally sucked at-- it would be self-promotion. But, I working on it ;)

Some of the advice that I recieved was to stop promoting other authors and focus on myself. That's a LOT self-centered to me and I just can't do it. With that being said, I understand that I need to have a few sites that are dedicated to "K.B. Miller", the author.
So, there is a new blog on my Website and that is for the fans. My Website, Twitter, Amazon and Fanpage are all dedicated to my writing, books and me... this blog-- NO! This blog is for me to continue to do something I love, promote all of my author friends!

You're still going to get Self-Publishing 101 on here. You're still going to see my books on here, but now you're also going to see the reviews that I leave for other authors, spotlights, blogtour spots and anything else I can do to help lift up other authors. That's just me.

So... what do you think of the new layout? I designed EVERYTHING myself and I'm super proud!

Oh, FYI in advance... some of the future posts on here will not be for the younger crowd-- you know, graphic language and such. 

If there's something that you want to see on here, leave me a comment or shoot me an email. All info can be found in the tabs at the top! Make sure that you poke around-- be nosey! Heaven knows I am! :)

As always, until next time...
Kymberlee, XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment