Friday, April 26, 2013

What's on the agenda for today, K.B.?


You guys keep asking what's on the Agenda for today... so I'm going to tell you, LOL!
But... you should already know. I'm promoting some kick-ass authors! 
Here we go!


Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter


Destined by Jenna Pizzi

Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Playing Patience by Tabatha Vargo

Sacrifice by Stacey Rourke

Rise of the Demons by Willow Cross

The Life We Dream by J.H. Glaze

The Vampire Hunter's Daughter by Jennifer Malone Wright

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Knotted Roots by Ruthi Kight

Unbound by Cat Miller


I hope that you've enjoyed what was on my agenda for the day! Make sure you check out ALL of these amazing authors and books!
AND... if you have the desire, give one of my books a read :)
As always, until next time...

Kymberlee, XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment