Saturday, September 21, 2013

My review of the Rose by J.A. Lynch

Blurb
Young, beautiful and naive, a young Bianka doesn't truly understand the price that comes with being the chosen one.

Taken from her family, her future is unknown to her, but one thing is for sure:an eternity of need, want and greed.

Can Bianka break the curse that leaves her insatiable, or will she just be another night-walker bound to the Rose?

J.A. Lynch
Shy librarian Julieanne Lynch is an author of urban fantasy books for both adults and teens. Julieanne  lives in Northern Ireland, where she works on her Shadow World series and other series full-time. Wife to her childhood sweetheart, she is the mother of five, and professes that her children are her greatest achievements to date.

Before becoming a writer, she considered a few different career paths, a rock star being one of them...

My Review
5 stars
Now, everyone knows that I'm only just discovering my love of adult fiction, however my love for J.A.'s work is well established. So, when she offered me the opportunity to read this book, I jumped at it. I was not disappointed. This book deviates from J.A.'s normal YA writing into a world of adult vampire lust and longing. I was pulled into Bianka's world immediately. She's feisty and raw, which in turn makes her very real in my head. Totally a must read for erotic book lovers! Bravo J.A.!! This book is for MATURE audiences.

Stalker Links

Purchase Link


As always, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment