Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What I've been doing lately...

Lots of you have been asking about my recent flurry of blog posts, both here and on my website. 

Well... in recent weeks I've been longing to return to my journalistic roots. That was my major in High School. It's something that I enjoy just as much as writing novels.

So, back in the proverbial saddle again, it is for me. I've been getting back in the article writing groove, if you will ;)

Right now, I have posted two articles and I'm working on tons more. No worry, Moon Coven or OUAZA fans... I'm still working diligently on those delicious little gems as well. It's okay, you can breathe! LOL.

I hope that you'll check out the articles I've already posted on Bubblews. Next week, I'll be contributing to Yahoo News as well!

As always, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment