Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What turns you on Wednesday!

So, because it's "hump-day" I wanted to know what turns you one. I have a question posted on my fanpage and I want to hear what you have to say. I'm going to tell you what turns me on now, and also ask that if you choose to go over and answer that you please remember... I still have teenagers on that page and I will delete any "risque" comments. Just keep it clean guys!

I've thought about this subject a LOT! For me, nothing is sexier than to see a man, especially my husband reading. I feel like knowledge is power and with power comes EMPOWERMENT. A man that reads, is a man that has my attention. Now... if he reads my books, he REALLY has my attention  If I can engage a man in an in depth conversation about a book... that's HOT! ~K.B.

As always, until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment