Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Catching up!

Good Lord... I've already missed so much of the Fall TV line up that I love so much. But, fear not... I'm catching up!

NCIS
NCIS: LA
NCIS: New Orleans - All three have been off the hook! I do love me some "Gibbs"!

Grimm... oh, Grimm... only 3 episodes in and I remember why I love this show! 

Sleepy Hollow. I seriously want to have Ichabod Crane's babies!

Gotham is a new show and my son and I have to be on the couch at 7:55pm every Monday. It's amazing!

Once Upon A Time... I am loving the Elsa! Makes me want to watch Frozen everyday. "Let it go, Let it go!" I digress ;)

Resurrection. Fantastic story, period.

Stalker is another one of my new favs. Check it out!

Supernatural and Arrow... hell-o... Oliver, Dean, and Sam. Need I say more? Didn't think so.

Christley Knows Best... I want to be a fly on the wall just to hear Todd talk. He is one of the wittiest men in America! #TeamTodd!

The People's Couch. I know, I know... it's reality TV. However, they're all saying what we're all thinking! Love it!

And last, but DEFINITELY not least... THE WALKING DEAD!!
HOLY SHIT BALLS OF FIRE!! BEST. SHOW. EVER!

As you guys can see, while I can't... I'm catching up! Do you watch any of these shows? If not, what are some of your favorites?

As always, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment