Saturday, November 14, 2015

In Her Eyes: A Rougorou Chronicles Novella (The Rougarou Chronicles) by Cadence Rae


Blurb:
In Her Eyes: A Rougorou Chronicles Novella (The Rougarou Chronicles)
I once heard a few tales trickled down the bayou from New Orleans that a witch can turn herself into one or curse someone into becoming something of the Lycan nature. Growing up in such a unique culture filled with a variety of folklore and legends, you tend to pass them off as just that, tales. People see and hear strange things so they make up tales to explain it or they make it up for the fun of scaring others with their tale weaving skills or to keep little kids in line. I admit they are pretty cool to hear and study but do I believe in any of them, haha yeah right! I was wrong, so so wrong. As if, finding out my boyfriend aka mate is a werewolf, and an Alpha )or soon to be one) wasn’t strange enough, no things had to get stranger. Such is my life I guess. 

But the best part of this story was by time I grew up there was only one rougarou family left and I happened to have caught the attention of one, one who claim me as his. Unfortunately I knew none of this until I found myself fighting for my life and my freedom against that last standing family while trying to let down my guard long enough to let my true mate into my damaged heart so he could protect me from that threat. But I saw them all as a threat and no longer knew how to trust and that’s where my life takes a dangerous turn.




Cadence Rae
Cadence is single mom who lives in Cajun Country. You can usually find her playing around on social media, reading, writing, watching movies, or hanging out with her daughter and precious granddaughter. She seldom watch tv but when she does  it’s either: CSI Miami, NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, Criminal Minds, or Teen Wolf. She loves purple, butterflies, vampires, werewolves, fairies, and daisies.She is an Alumni of ULL and forever a Rajun Cajuns despite my kids’ love for LSU but she is slowly bringing them over to the red side!

Author Links:

Purchase Link:

As always, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment