Sunday, November 15, 2015

NEW RELEASE... K: The Awakening (The Shadow Chronicles Book 1) by K.R. Fajardo



“Fifty years ago the Shadows betrayed me, left me to wither slowly into nothing, chained deep inside a hidden mountain cave. Meanwhile they took control of my kingdom, killing or enslaving any who would dare oppose them. But I am a patient woman … and immortal. The Shadows should enjoy their reign of terror while they can, in the meantime, I will continue to stare at these dark walls plotting my revenge. After all, it is only a matter of time, and I have all the time in the world.” K.

In the small town of Vicaris, Mikel and his daughter Citera live in and run a small clinic. It’s often chaotic and overwhelming, but neither of them would have it any other way. But their desire to help those in need, regardless of race or status, has often made them a target of the harassment by the Shadows forces.

Even so, when their Full-blood friend Rigar shows up at the back door of the clinic with the emaciated body of a young woman, Mikel doesn’t hesitate to bring her inside. And when they find out only minutes later the Shadows forces, including their henchman the Enforcer, are heading their direction, Mikel bravely puts his life on the line to protect the mysterious stranger.

Unbeknownst to Mikel, this young woman is the immortal queen the Shadows have been searching for decades to find. And it doesn’t take long before Mikel and his friends find themselves thrust into the midst of an ancient feud that will eventually decide the fate of Vanteria once and for all.


Author Bio
A married mother with 3 children who works part-time as a IMC nurse, I soon found myself with an a lot of extra time on my hand when my youngest started school 2 years ago. I considered going back to college and getting my master's degree for a minute(literally) but quickly decided that was not the path that was right for me.

So what to do with all this free time? Take up a hobby of course. Only needlepoint and crocheting aren't really my thing. Then the idea hit me, write a story! I have always had a wild imagination, and one character in particular had been rolling around in my mind since I was in high school.

The start was slow. However, little by little the story began to build and the further along I progressed the more excited I became. Once finished I decided to let a few people read my story, which had ended up being over 300 pages long! That was one of the hardest things I have ever done. It felt like I was exposing a side of myself that no one else knew about and the thought that they might not like it, or that they would think I was totally crazy, scared me to death.

I turned out to be pleasantly surprised, they loved it. And more and more people began to give me positive feedback. Now K: The Awakening is available on Amazon for all to enjoy. The second installment, Linked, will be released by Anchor Group Publishing in April of 2016 and the third is already in progress. So please check it out and if you enjoy it leave a review so it can find its way to more people!!



Stalker Links


Purchase Link

As always, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment